subheading


inspired by vintage, dance, nature, and all else pretty

Monday 8 November 2010

Vintage on Etsy - Mon Coup de Coeur du Jour

My crush of the day is on a faux-leather Marchino purse I came across in Lelebedev's Vintage Collection.


Details:
- Condition: excellent (the seller notes very slight wear on metal tassel and strap)
- Measurements: 9.5" wide x 8" tall x 2"-3" deep (expandable)
- Magnetic button closure
- Small handle and 40"-43" strap
- Four inside pockets plus one small inside zipper pocket and one pocket on the back

Price: $16
Shipping: $4 in the US, international shipping upon request

For the sake of comparison and additional information, I did a quick google search and found what appears to be the same bag on LAVintage. Here, the bag costs twice as much ($38) and is missing the strap.

This purse is definitely going on my Christmas wishlist, unless I can't resist and purchase it before then...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment