subheading


inspired by vintage, dance, nature, and all else pretty

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Vintage on Etsy - Mon Coup de Coeur du Jour


Here's another dress that deserves a post of its own. The only reason that this adorable little dress is on my blog and not in my shopping basket is because it isn't my size. *sniffle* I guess that's the point of my blog, though, sharing with you the treasures that I find but can't buy...

Seller's description: "1960s vintage dress in salt and pepper nubbby tweed with asymetric shawl collar, frog closure at top front, and six large black pearl buttons also set asymetrically. darts at bust, a-line shape, back zipper closure."

Maker: Alison Ayers

Condition: excellent

Measurements:
shoulder 17"
sleeve 8"
bust 40"
waist 34"
hip 44"
length 42"

Approximate size: Large

Price:: $59 plus P&P

No comments:

Post a Comment