subheading


inspired by vintage, dance, nature, and all else pretty

Sunday 24 April 2011

Vintage on Etsy - Spring Skirts

I've got just enough time to squeeze in quick blog post in between my packing and moving (yes, it's happening!!).

In an ode to the sunny spring day, I've collected some colourful skirts that are perfect for this season. I hope you like them :)

PS: some of these skirts are on sale right now!



If you're looking for a fab skirt for a glamorous occasion, take a look at this creation...

5 comments:

  1. Some really beautiful skirt for sure. And a sweet blog too ;-) Thanks for including my skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collections of vintage skirts! thanks for including me here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab skirts! I love this one from RustBeltThreads!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/72754475/vintage-60s-mod-floral-wrap-mini-skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection!

    Www.VintageBeta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am tempted by the pretty lilac skirt--- it will also look lovely with the top I bought....

    ReplyDelete