subheading


inspired by vintage, dance, nature, and all else pretty

Tuesday 23 August 2011

From my favourites list...

While it's been some time since my last post, I certainly have been keeping up with my Etsy browsing. Let me introduce you to some items that I've ♥ed recently...

lovely vintage dresses
I'm endlessly amazed by the beauties I come across on Etsy

fun retro aprons
new house, new kitchen, new apron :) The question is, which one?

pretty ballerina hairpins
ballet classes are starting again, so I need some sparkly additions to my collection

flowery handmade jewellery
jewellery with flower motifs that have caught my eye

3 comments:

  1. Lovely picks ! Thank so much for including Marolsha :)
    xoxo
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yuri!

    I am so glad to hear you're back. Your blog looks as fabulous as ever. Great finds! Woo-hoo!

    Summermarie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Some lovely finds. Thanks for featuring my bow earrings :)

    Nelli-Joy

    ReplyDelete