subheading


inspired by vintage, dance, nature, and all else pretty

Friday 17 February 2012

Blog Announcement - Change in Style

My blog started out as a place to post all the treasures that I came across on my (frequent) online shopping expeditions. While I still do enjoy browsing through Etsy, ASOS, Place des Tendances, and the like, I have recently been inspired by some lifestyle websites and blogs.

Therefore, I have decided to blog not just about shopping, but also cooking, dancing, travelling, and everything else that I am passionate about. Put simply, I would like to share the myriad things that make me happy. Yes, that means that you may occasionally see a photo of my guinea pigs ;)

I hope you will continue to enjoy reading La Petite Ratatouille!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! Would love to read more about YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love some guinea pig photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure you won't be disappointed ;)

      Delete