subheading


inspired by vintage, dance, nature, and all else pretty

Monday 14 May 2012

Guinea Pig Monday: Gorgeous Guineas

Last week, I discovered that little Échalotte had some dried gunk on one side of her nose. At first, I thought it looked crusty and got worried reading up on Upper Respiratory Infections (URI).

However, upon closer inspection, I saw that it was more of a skin issue and headed over to Gorgeous Guineas, "home to the world's first and only range of Aromatherapy skincare products designed especially for guinea pigs". After reading up on the different lotions, gels, creams, and ointments available, I settled on a trial-size pot of FM Ointment. The ointment should be arriving this week.

Échalotte herself doesn't seem too bothered about her nose. She's more annoyed by my (very gentle and good-intentioned) prodding. Fingers crossed that it will go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment