subheading


inspired by vintage, dance, nature, and all else pretty

Monday 23 July 2012

Guinea Pig Monday: Floor-time

I love watching my guinea pigs during floor-time. They tend to be more shy out of the cage, but after a while, curiosity gets the better of them and they begin to amble about making little piggy noises. Here are some pics of my troop enjoying floor-time...

Courgette adores the extensible green tunnel in the last photo. I actually added it to my basket to make up the €29 needed for free shipping on wanimo, but it turned out to be a happy purchase. The tube stretches up to almost 1 metre and can be bent into various shapes. It's also easy to clean. The only inconvenience that I have found is that Courgette likes to nibble on it (well, she nibbles on everything), so I have to keep a close eye on her. All in all, it's a fun accessory for floor-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment