subheading


inspired by vintage, dance, nature, and all else pretty

Friday 15 June 2012

Foodie Friday: Philips Food Processor

My new kitchen toy, the Aluminium Collection Food Processor arrived yesterday.

When, after one too many frozen banana ice-creams, my simple food processor called it a day, I decided to replace it with an all-in-one appliance. The Aluminium Collection Food Processor looked ideal for all the fruit and veg that I consume. It can slice, shred, grate, blend, whip, knead, press, even juice.

At first I was intimidated by the huge box that it came in and was of half a mind to return it for its size. However, once unpacked, I found that the base of the appliance itself is not so big. I like that the cord is retractable, so that it stays neat and compact to take up minimum counter space. I am a bit apprehensive about finding storage space for all the accessories, though...

In any case, I am excited about my new acquisition and I am sure that it will be making appearances in future recipe posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment